Welcome to our awards page
At First Foundation we take a lot of pride in the work we do and we are very happy to be recognized for it. Here is a list of our accomplishments over the years. Arranged chronologically. Hold on to your hat.
Whether you are looking for a mortgage, insurance or financial planning, you can literally expect award winning service when you deal with First Foundation.
2014 Winner Best Broker Newcomer | Jennifer Huynh
The FDS Broker Services Award For Best Newcomer, Individual Agent / Broker was awarded to Jennifer Huynh May 9th 2014 at the Canadian Mortgage Awards in Toronto. Anyone who has worked with Jenn knows that she is very deserving of this award, we couldn't be more proud of her!
2014 Winner Best Branding
The CMP Magazine Award For Best Branding award recognizes the company with the most powerful brand message to convey to its target customers and the effective reinforcement of that brand in all company branding << whatever that means. Truth is... we love communicating with our clients, to be recognized as the best brokerage in Canada at doing it is pretty cool.
Read the press release on this puppy >>
2014 Finalist Mortgage Broker of the Year | Under 25 Employees
First Foundation President Gord McCallum was a finalist for the Street Capital Financial Corp. Award for the mortgage broker of the year, fewer than 25 employees. This is a national award that recognizes excellence in individuals who work for companies with fewer than 25 employees.
Find out more right here >>
2014 Finalist Best Internet Presence | #cmhTV
First Foundation President Gordon McCallum and VP of Sales and Marketing Jackson Middleton along with a couple other industry colleagues co-host the Canadian Mortgage Hangout dot TV, a weekly industry focused Google+ Hangout. For their efforts #cmhTV was nominated for the The Marlborough Stirling Award For Best Internet Presence.
A little more information >>
2013 Finalist Canadian Weblog Awards
We are very pleased to announce that the First Foundation #OwnGrowProtect Blog has made the shortlist in the Finance category of the 2013 Canadian Weblog Awards. It is a real joy to just be recognized with some of the best blogs and bloggers in Canada.
Read more about the Weblog Awards >>
2013 Finalist Best Customer Service
Every year the Canadian Mortgage Awards recognize the very best companies and individuals in the Canadian mortgage industry. To be nominated in 2013 for the award for best customer service is absolutely thrilling! To be recognized in our industry as a leader in customer service means the world to us!
2013 Top 50 Real Estate Blogs in Canada
Jamie Sarner from Private Sector Realty LTD. in Toronto put together a list of the Top 50 Real Estate Blogs in Canada. First Foundation's #OwnGrowProtect blog was listed as Number 11 which is pretty cool as real estate is only one of the topics we cover on our blog.
2012 CMP Top 50 Brokers in Canada
Every year the Canadian Mortgage Professional Magazine complies a list of the Top 50 Brokers in Canada. Gord McCallum, President of First Foundation has been on that list every year from 2007 until 2012. In 2013 Gord decided to abstain from submitting his annual mortgage volume, however every year since he has taken a peak at the numbers and would find himself in the top 20 (had he submitted).
Take a look at the Top 50 Brokers >>
2011 Winner Best Internet Presence
First Foundation was a proud recipient of the FirstLine Mortgages Award for Best Internet Presence at the 2011 Canadian Mortgage Awards. The award for best internet presence goes to the company with the best website and online communication plan.
Check out the press release from 2011 >>
It's pretty easy to come to work every day when you love what you do, it is even better when you are recognized for being good at what you do! However we can't take all the credit, over the years we have had incredible clients and have worked with some amazing lending partners.
Without your support, we would not have had this kind of success... so thank you to everyone who has gone on this journey with us!
Here is a list of some of the volume accomplishments we have achieved with various lenders along with a complete list of awards, nominations and recognitions.
- First National Wizard 2003–2014+
- Merix Financial $10 Million Premiere Status
- MCAP Ambassador Status
- MacQuarie Financial Top 100 2008, 2009, 2010
- Street Capital Top 10 2009, CEO 2011, CEO status 2014
- CMP Magazine Top 50 Brokers 2007 – 2012
- Finalist – CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards “Top Customer Service for an Individual Office” – 2008
- Finalist – CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards “Best Internet Presence” – 2009
- Finalist – CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards “Best Newcomer – Lisa Last” – 2009
- Finalist – CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards “Mortgage Brokerage of the Year (Under 25 Employees) – 2010
- Winner – CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards “Best Internet Presence” – 2010
- Winner – Gord McCallum – Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP) of the Year -2011
- Winner - CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards "Best Internet Presence" - 2011
- Finalist - CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards "Best Customer Service" - 2013
- Finalist - Canadian Weblog Awards #OwnGrowProtect Blog - 2013
- Top 50 Real Estate Blogs in Canada - Number 11. - 2013
- Finalist - CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards "Mortgage Brokerage of the Year" - 2014
- Winner - CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards "Best Branding" 2014
- Winner - CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards " Best Broker Newcomer Jenn Huynh" - 2014
Finalist - CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards "Best Internet Presence #cmhTV" - 2014
Thanks For Your Support!
You know... if you have made it this far, you should probably just reach out and say hi... we would love to get to know you better or recoonect. Go ahead, click contact us << its right there!