Senior Licensed Mortgage Broker
Lisa was an experienced financial and sales professional when she joined First Foundation in 2008. Drawing on her education and 13 year background in finance and sales, Lisa expertly guides her clients through the entire mortgage process. She genuinely enjoys meeting new clients and learning about his or her financial aspirations and home buying dreams. She’s nothing less than passionate about making those dreams a reality. Lisa is a graduate of the Dale Carnegie Sales Training program and was nominated for best new mortgage broker by C.M.P. Magazine in 2009. As of 2013, Lisa has funded over $135 million in mortgages, and has successfully underwritten 465 mortgage loans for First Foundation clients.
Lisa’s other passion is for animals of every variety, but for man’s best friend, in particular. She has three dogs herself and when she’s not caring for them, she’s indulging in her inner foodie and wine connoisseur.
When Asked to Describe Herself Lisa shared the following:
- I am passionate about food. Shopping for it, cooking it, and eating it. I love to entertain friends and family
- Halloween is my favorite day of the year
- I love bacon
- I also love more bacon...
- My little guy is super cool
- I have owned 5 homes in the past 10 years
- I live in a log house
- I’m obsessed with Pinterest
- I love camping, dirt biking, and the outdoors
- I love to renovate homes
- I have successfully renovated and flipped two Victorian homes and a downtown loft
- I absolutely love to travel all over the world and would do it full time if I could
- I have been all over SE Asia, Australia, Eastern Europe, Caribbean, French Polynesia, and the USA
- I would love to help you arrange mortgage financing
Connect with Lisa Socially
Phone: 780.702.7533 ext 304
Toll Free: 1.866.702.7678 ext. 304
Email: llast [at] firstfoundation [dot] ca
Connect on Google+