Are you just unsure about the home buying process?
Finding the process just completely overwhelming? Confused about a few little things? Wish someone HAD the answer?
On Wednesday, April 13, First Foundation joins together with special guest, Schmidt Realty Group to reduce your home buying fears, get you the information and answers you need, and help get your started to fulfilling your dreams of home ownership. Even if you’re preparing to buy your second or third home, we want to help you out!
Please join us at 7pm at the Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton (South) and we’re sure you’ll find this process a lot more enjoyable and you’ll feel more comfortable.
Topics we’ll address:
- Your personal finances – what do you need to know
- Mortgage basics – from mortgage terms and options to understand what they all mean
- Financing process – understanding the approval process from offer to commitment
- Being a property owner – the benefits and understanding if you’re ready
- Real estate market – understand what is actually happening – not just what the media wants you to believe
- House-hunting processes – describing the process and understanding your REALTOR’s role
We’ll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with information because we love what we do! We trust that by attending this event you’ll feel more confident as you move forward in search of finding your dream home. You’ll also leave with valuable resource materials to assist you with your home purchase.
Attendance is limited to the first 15 registrants so get your ticket today!
For any questions about the event, contact Tracy Hall at 780-702-7678.
*Not intended to solicit buyers or sellers already in a written representation agreement with a REALTOR.