Last year, First Foundation introduced a personal Home and Auto Insurance Program** for our customers. The program is administered by Marsh’s Private Client Services (MPCS) and underwritten by Novex Insurance.
In these difficult economic times, we wish to remind you that as a customer of First Foundation Residential Mortgages, you have access to this money-saving benefit for yourself, your spouse and dependent children. In many cases, customers of First Foundation Residential Mortgages can save on their insurance by taking time to compare rates * – you might discover an opportunity to save on your personal insurance needs.
Program Features and Benefits:
Preferred group discounted rates;
- Monthly payment plans with no service or pre-approved chequing (PAC) fees;
- Wide range of products;
- Help to determine what coverage will best suit your needs;
- 24-hour emergency claims service;
- Claims counseling should the need ever arise; and
- Access to other insurers, if required.
To see how much you could save through this program, please call Marsh’s Private Client Services at 1 877 476 6727 or visit their website for a no-obligation quote.
Don’t pay more than you need to on your insurance – Take advantage of the savings available to you!
To hear about the other value-add products that First Foundation offers our clients contact us today!
- Actual amounts saved over existing rates may vary.
- Automobile insurance is not available in provinces where government automobile insurance plans exist.