Every family should, at minimum, have mortgage life and disability insurance.
First Foundation is proud to offer our Canadian clients the best mortgage life insurance. As proud partners with the Mortgage Protection Plan, we believe that we are able to offer one of the most beneficial creditor life policies available.
First Foundation, along with Mortgage Protection Plan, believes that every mortgage should be protected and that no Canadian should lose their home, regardless of what life throws their way.
We also understand that not everybody needs the Mortgage Protection Plan. Some people will have alternative forms of life insurance protection that cover mortgage payments in the event of a disability or death.
A few facts to consider:
- 1 in 4 Canadians will experience some form of heart disease or Stroke. 60% of stroke victims are left with a disability.
- 80% of foreclosures are due to ill health
- 75% of stroke victims survive the initial event
- Up to 80 % of stroke survivors return to their homes, still requiring assistance for daily living.
( Source: Advisor’s Edge Report May 2008)
Some facts about the Mortgage Protection Plan:
- Coverage is portable from lender to lender, in case you move your mortgage, and from home to home
- Coverage is underwritten at the time of application, not at the time of claim.
- MPP offers level premiums for the length of the amortization up to 35 years
- MPP offers a 60 day Money-back Guarantee
- Coverage starts immediately once your application is submitted
The Mortgage Protection Plan is a great product for many Canadians, however, we encourage all of our clients to explore all of their insurance options.
Call us today for more information, or to obtain a quote fill in the form below: