Everyone here at First Foundation wants to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays and all the best in 2013.
May the year behind you be remembered fondly or forgotten quickly, and may the year ahead be your best yet.
Many thanks for your business and referrals over the past ten years and we will humbly strive to continue to earn your business in the future.
December 24-28th - Closed, re-opening on the 31st.
What a year!
At this time of year we take the time to reflect back on the year that was and look forward to the year ahead. We are so grateful for the people who helped make 2012 our best yet, including:
- Our awesome clients and friends! (That’s you!)
- Our families for letting us work so hard
- The best lenders, suppliers, and referral partners in Canada
- Aviva Canada for sponsoring our insurance license, as well as Peace Hills, SGI Canada, Optimum, Pembridge and others for believing in what we’re trying to do and giving us a chance
- Our investors, Directors, and bankers who helped get the insurance brokerage off to a great start
- Lift Interactive, ED Marketing, and Bluetrain for all the great development and marketing work they’ve done on our new branding and website
- Jackson Middleton and the team at Highland Mortgage Partners in Regina who believe in what we’re trying to do so much that they’ve joined the team
- And finally, I’m personally grateful for the awesome team of people who make coming to work every day a real joy.
From all of us at First Foundation, thank you for a great 2012 and we wish you and your loved ones a fantastic 2013!
Gord and the team.