Is Your Financial Plan For You Or For Your Planner?
Tired of working with financial planners who are really just product salespeople? Tired of the financial plans that always seem to miraculously direct you towards the products that the planner has available to sell?
What if there was a better way?
A Fee-Based Financial Planner Creates a Financial Plan For You!
(No Strings Attached)
You should consider working with a Fee-Based Financial Planner if the following applies to you:
- You want to make your own investment decisions
- You want a no-pressure financial plan
- You want to eliminate conflicts of interest
- You are willing to pay for a bias-free financial plan
- You want the expertise of a Certified Financial Planner - without the sales pitch
- You want the choice of paying for a financial plan, or getting a free-financial plan
How Does A Fee-Based Planner Work?
Well we don't speak for everyone, but at First Foundation you have a choice: You can pay for a financial plan (see options below) and receive unbiased advice, or you can receive a free-financial plan when you invest in funds available through First Foundation. The choice is yours! Our Certified Financial Planners are either paid by you, or, if you prefer, they earn commission based on the investments you choose to make. It's completely up to you and you can discuss the pros and cons of each option with your Planner.
What Are My Investment Options?
First Foundation's Certified Financial Planners have many investment and savings options, including:
- Private Portfolio Management (Minimum investment applies)
- Robo-advisor access for low-fee, automated index-based investing
- High-interest savings accounts
- GICs - Guaranteed Investment Certificates
- RRSPs - Registered Retirement Savings Programs
- RESPs - Registered Education Savings Programs
- TFSAs - Tax-Free Savings Accounts
- Segregated Funds
- MICs - Mortgage Investment Corporations
Meet Tyler Pfeiffer: CFP / CIM, Fee-Based Financial Planner
Tyler is First Foundation's lead Financial Planner. Smart, humble, and with hard-working small-town values, he'll take the time to learn about your needs before he presents you with your best options. Learn more about Tyler or set up an apointment using the form below.
Preferred Savings Account Rates
Robo Advisor Low-Cost Automated Investment Management
Free Life and Disability Insurance Needs Analysis
Free Online Retirement and Estate Planning Projections
Free Investment Portfolio Analysis
Preferred Home and Auto Insurance Rates
Life Insurance Rebates
Hours of one-on-one personalized consultation with a Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Up to 15 Hours
Customized written financial plan updated annually
Free Health Spending Account Setup
Private Wealth Portfolio Management Available
(Minimum Investment Applies)