Recreation and Leisure Insurance

Protection for yourself and your vehicle, no matter where your adventures take you!

At First Foundation, we can help you find the best insurance coverage for any type of vehicle, from your car that you use to commute to work every day, to the toys you take out on the weekend like recreational vehicles (RVs), watercraft, motorcycles, and even classic cars. We work with a wide variety of insurance companies to ensure our clients get the best possible rates and coverage for their unique needs.

In Alberta, you are required to purchase insurance for any type of motor vehicle you own if you want to use that vehicle anywhere besides your own property. This includes any type of motorized vehicle from 50cc mopeds to 30-foot RVs. The province requires that you purchase a minimum level of insurance, but you can also purchase more insurance if you wish.

Not sure which insurance policy is right for you? Talk to one of our insurance brokers, and we’ll be happy to walk you through the whole process from start to finish, answering any questions you might have along the way.

We can help you determine which insurance policy will be most appropriate for your lifestyle so you can hit the water, trails, or open road with confidence knowing that you’ll be fully protected no matter what happens.

Recreation and leisure insurance is available for vehicles that fall under the following categories:

If you are lucky enough to own a variety of vehicles for recreation and leisure, let our brokers do the work to find the best bundled insurance policy for you.

Talk to one of our recreation and leisure insurance experts to find the right coverage for you:

Get an Insurance Quote >>

Last updated Feb 11, 2019