The Canadian Mortgage Hangout is a weekly broadcast of mortgage professionals across Canada who discuss the Canadian mortgage industry. We broadcast live on canadianmortgagehangout.tv at 10am PST/1pm EST, our audience can participate on twitter by tweeting to the #cmhTV hashtag.
- Gord McCallum - "Moderator Extraordinaire" @gordmccallum
- Scott Dawson - "Live from Mexico" @sdd
- Jackson Middleton - "Rants too much" @kiltedbroker
- Keith D Andrade - "Consumes Fruit" @keithdandrade
*** we are always looking for new faces and voices on the #cmhTV, contact any of us if you are interested in joining
This week we talked about some pretty random stuff in the market.
- March is Fraud Prevention month, it is also Fraud Education month
- BMO gets all the promo for for a lousy rate - congrats to broker channel lenders for getting the jump on BMO this year
- Ex-Real Estate broker gets fine and probation for forging documents
- Merix Financial was purchased - congrats to the good people at Merix Financial.
- Why brokers decide to work with a certain brokerage
- Scott Dawson witnessed a guy doing the Gangnam Style Mexican poolside take a crash into the concrete
*** Note, Keith Andrade is a beast - he silently consumed fruit for 23 minutes on air while we talked mortgages! Full screen Keith shot near the end!