Merry Christmas! We hope you and your family have had a great year. At First Foundation we’ve got lots to be thankful for, so here’s a quick list in no particular order:
1. You! Our customers, for making 2009 our best year yet!
2. Our families, for putting up with us.
3. Mark Carney, the chairman of the Bank of Canada, for keeping interest rates low.
4. The Feds for mandating somewhat more reasonable lending policies.
5. Good honest hard working Albertans who take care of their credit – making it much easier to get them approved.
6. Our lender partners, for doing their best to make home mortgages in Alberta affordable and competitive.
7. Edmonton and area Realtors, who work hard to show buyers around come rain, sleet, or snow.
8. The people who plow the roads and keep us safe on the highways.
9. Our friends in the financial services community who help us make money (or help us not to lose too much).
10. And last, but not least, everyone who sent us Christmas goodies to snack on. Thanks to you the weight-loss companies in Edmonton will be able to avoid the recession altogether.
Thought you would enjoy our environmentally friendly Christmas card this year. See you in 2010!