Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- Anyone who wants to save as much money as possible.
- Anyone who can handle the ups and downs of an adjustable interest rate.
- Rates linked to the lenders’ prime rate.
- Adjustable rate mortgage shows historical savings vs. fixed rates 90% of the time.
- Adjustable rate differs from variable rate as payments fluctuate as interest rates go up and down, maintaining a constant amortization period.
- Great prepayment options.
- Higher risk = bigger savings.
To apply for your Adjustable Rate Mortgage, click the application link below.