The Canadian Mortgage Hangout is a weekly live Google+ hangout where we discuss issues within the mortgage brokerage industry in Canada. You can join us live every Thursday at 10am PST/1pm EST at canadianmortgagehangout.tv or on twitter at #cmhTV. Without any further ado, I present to you the Canadian Mortgage Hangout...
- Gord McCallum - "Different Camera Angle" @gordmccallum
- Rob Campbell - "Tries so hard not to swear" @therobcampbell
- Jackson Middleton - "Writing this in the 3rd person" @kiltedbroker
- Scott Dawson - "Enjoys long walks on the beach" @sdd
Quite the heavy industry discussion today, topics include:
- Should you fire clients? Is it appropriate, how do you know when its a good move?
- Simon Sinek - Start with Why (click for a past blog entry)
- Industry Conferences and why brokers attend
- CMP Mortgage Summit
- Building a business of scale - how the typical brokerage isn't set up for success
Scotia & TD potentially leaving the broker channel
If you have been on a previous episode of #cmhTV and have not received a Mug in the mail, let us know, we will remedy that asap!