Mortgage Broker/ President
BCom, AMP, CRMS.
As First Foundation’s Founder, President, and CEO, Gord’s main responsibilities include business development, operational management, and overseeing the mortgage broker division. Since its inception, he has been a key contributor to the company’s growth; always innovating and taking new approaches to marketing, particularly online, Gord implemented a unique business model that has delivered consistent sales growth with high levels of service. More recently Gord has pioneered the industry's first all-in-one service model combining mortgage brokerage, insurance brokerage, and financial planning services all
Gord is a proud Alumnus of the University of Alberta School of Business and Golden Bear Football. A husband and father of four, Gord is a Past Director for Ethics for Alberta North for the Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association (AMBA), plays bass at church, is fluent in French, and has a thing for high-tech gadgets.
Connect with Gord Socially
- Finalist - Mortgage Broker of the Year (2014)
- Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP) of the Year in Canada – 2011
- First Foundation - Two-time Finalist for Top Customer Service award for an individual office
- Four consecutive years as a Top 50 Mortgage Broker in Canada based on volume
- First Foundation- Top Internet Presence in Canada at Canadian Mortgage Awards
- First Foundation - Finalist for Mortgage Brokerage of the Year (Under 25 Employees)
Phone: 780.702.7678 ext. 303
Toll Free: 1.866.702.7678 ext. 303
Email: gmccallum [at] firstfoundation [dot] ca *
Connect with Gord on Google+
*No unsolicited CEMs please, all correspondence must be CASL compliant