Mortgage Broker/ President
BCom, AMP, CRMS.
As First Foundation’s Founder, President, and CEO, Gord’s main responsibilities include business development, operational management, and overseeing the mortgage broker division. Since its inception, he has been a key contributor to the company’s growth; he adopted an innovated approach to marketing, particularly online, and implemented a unique business model that focused on sales and service. Prior to starting First Foundation, Gord worked in the telecommunications, sales, and service industry and started two other companies.
Gord is a proud husband and father of four, is currently Director for Ethics for Alberta North for the Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association (AMBA), plays bass at church, is fluent in French, and has a thing for high-tech gadgets.
Connect with Gord Socially
- Finalist - Mortgage Broker of the Year (2014)
- Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP) of the Year in Canada – 2011
- First Foundation - Two-time Finalist for Top Customer Service award for an individual office
- Four consecutive years as a Top 50 Mortgage Broker in Canada based on volume
- First Foundation- Top Internet Presence in Canada at Canadian Mortgage Awards
- First Foundation - Finalist for Mortgage Brokerage of the Year (Under 25 Employees)
Phone: 780.702.7678 ext. 303
Toll Free: 1.866.702.7678 ext. 303
Email: gmccallum [at] firstfoundation [dot] ca
Connect with Gord on Google+